Well, I'm on holiday, but I've still got a list of things to get done which is as long as your arm, and I can think of plenty more to add to it.
- Expenses (didn't get a chance to get these sorted yesterday)
- Paitwork touching up - various locations
- Hoovering (really??? I'm on holiday!!) :-)
- eBaying some items for the iPad fund
- Bed dissassembly and reassembly
- Garage Clearout
- Re-Installation of the hardtop on the car ready for the winter
- General tidying up of stuff
That's more than enough isn't it? I'd quite like some time to do nothing at all. The haircut is a good one. Means I can get out on the bike, so perhaps I'll do that second. Got to dash. Need to get those expenses sorted before the glorious sunshine changes into rain, or I won't be cycling anywhere.
Hope you're busy...
This post originally appeared here: Posterous
Post a Comment