Getting there nicely...
- Buying Paint for the ceiling in the en suite (needs a refresh).
- Buying a refill for the strimmer (failed miserably to acquire said strimmer nylon over the weekend so it's been bumped to Monday).
- Buying a naff balloon with 21 written on it (for daughter obv.)
- Buying ingredients for a party cake (also for daughter).
- Taking cushion covers to have new zips installed (not sure this is even possible, but I'm sure if I can find the right place it will happen for a fee).
- Prepping and Painting ceiling.
- Mowing lawn.
- Edging lawn with freshly refilled strimmer.
- Wrapping birthday presents.
- Cleaning windows (needs doing since the window cleaner was fired a couple of months ago).
- Making Cake.
- Picking up Mrs G to go to the dentists.
The bits that are left over, can be pushed out to tomorrow.... oh... except for the birthday present wrapping. D'oh. That has to be done today!!!
This post originally appeared here: Posterous
Post a Comment